Home Photos Forum
Welcome to Setapak Methodist Youth Fellowship

Friday, June 30, 2006

Update from Sis Lily Law

Hi Bro n Sis in CHrist,

Hello, everyone. How's life going on?
How's MYF? I miss all of u very much. Miss the badminton also. For me, thanks God that i started to cope with my new environment, especially the food and the weather here. Honestly, at the beginning, i really hate the food here. Maybe not suittable for me. Most of their sandwich, burgers are consumed in cold condition. This what i hate most....Haha..but now, i used to it already. As for the weather, it's getting hoter n hoter. I think sometimes it's hotter than Malaysia, almost 40 degrees if not mistaken.

Here, i wish to share some of the photo regarding my church n my hostel. For ur
info, my church is a Chinese church that formed up by Chinese. Almost every of the church members are chinese. But they came from different countries such as China, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia (Of Course) n etc...We have 3 session on our Sunday service- English, Mandarin and Cantonese. And we have our fellowship on every friday evening. There's a distance from my hostel to the church. It took around 20 minutes to walk there.

Besides, this my hostel. We have six ppl sharing in
a flat. Each ppl stay in one room with own attached bathroom n toilet. That's great! . However, we need to share the kitchen n rest room together. That's great also cos we are able to cook n chat together.

I'll stop for the time being. Hope u ppl enjoy ur life over there as well. Take k n do look upon on God once u face any problem. He will be with u all the time. Mi
ss u all. Bye...



Sis in Christ,
Lily
12/06/2006

No comments:

在线人数/People Online

User