Home Photos Forum
Welcome to Setapak Methodist Youth Fellowship

Friday, June 09, 2006

Shalom from Liverpool

Hi my dear bro and sis in MYF, how are you all? First of wall just wanna apologize for sending u this so late...past week i've been buzy doing my assignment and settling down, Monday only got my internet connection~ I'm really glad that God has prepared everything good for me, He's been really faithful! Liverpool is a city sized around as big as a PJ, my place near Liverpool city centre and it's really bz in day time. I went out and shop a lot ( i mean looking for cheap things) here is my very first time spend so much time to compare prices before i buy a good. Now only i know what leaving home means. This is my first time leaving home, yet so far and so long, in my heart i may fear and worry, but in the first day God already told me that: He'll never leave me nor forsake me. That's why i get to adapt to the life here so easily...there is not prblem of different time zone to me, i eat and sleep so normally until a point i can't believe (some of you might know that i worried a lot on this matter before i came), the weather here keeps around 15-20 degrees (averagely), so is like Cameron. Very cooling, i walked under the hot sun everyday yet seldom sweat, haha!

I attended an Anglican church last Sunday. It is a land mark for liverpool too: Liverpool Cathedral. The church building is very majestic and i enjoy the peacefulness and slow pace worship inseide...last Sunday was a good experience for me to stop and think: What was I doing bek in KL church?...i was too busy to stop and enjoy a quiet moment with God. I'll be joining a Chinese fellowship in a chinese church tis Fri night. Hope everything will be fine for me! I know He will leads me!

Tis week is like an Orientation Week to me, we got to attend some talks, a social visit (to north wales, if you know it~Jeff, i've bought a postcard for u! hehehe), so next week wil only start school! Pray for me abt tat, I really need to adapt the English slang here! However, so far so good..i stil can survive with my Manglish. hahaha!!

Hey, tomorrow (Sat) is the BBQ night, take sum photos and post to the blog ya! I wish to share tat night with u guys...so bad cannot be with u guys and serve the freshies and new friends.. enjoy serving and love each others with Chrirst's love ya!Xiao Wei, take care of urself ya! Will pray for ur operation!

Send me ur prayer request to danielszehauz@yahoo.com! or MSN szehauz@hotmail.com. My hp number here is +447933394554, fixed line is 00448707553413. Address is Flat 26 Room E, Balliol House, Marybone Phase 1Cosmopolitan Student Homes, Student Accomodation Unit, 7 Marybone, Liverpool L3 2BX...(it's kinda long, i know :P)

Well, if you want to, i'll try my best to attend to u whenever u feel like talking to me, k? God bless u all! But do remember, UK time is 7 hours later than Malaysia.. means if u call me at 7pm, my time here is 12noon ;)

Missing you from Liverpool,
Bro Daniel

No comments:

在线人数/People Online

User