Home Photos Forum
Welcome to Setapak Methodist Youth Fellowship

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

俐麟姐妹最新消息

Dear MYF,

hello, how r u ppl over there? Miss me?? Haha. I missed u all very much. I reached Sheffield on 3 Jun, 5.55 in the morning (London time), which is 7 hours later than Malaysia time. The weather here is very cold although now is summer, it's colder than the one in Genting Highland. Woww...it's terrible especially in the morning when there's hardly see a sunlight. Of course now it's difficult for me as i still can't cope with the weather. Besides, the day here is longer than night. The sun comes out very early in the morning 3 or 4 am in the early morning n the day ends dark only at around 11 at night. Wow..very strange, but it's God's creation. However, i hope everything will be fine soon. Haha. ;PHow's MYF?? Felt sad cos miss u all very much. :(there is a Chinese church here near my place, but not very near, still a distance. I plan to go for d fellowship there on this coming friday. Haha..Besides, i hd took some photo is Sheffield n if possible i will share my picture next time. ok?? i gonna stop here for this moment, quite a rush.
Bye.....God bless u all...

Lily

No comments:

在线人数/People Online

User