Home Photos Forum
Welcome to Setapak Methodist Youth Fellowship

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Life in Perth …


I have been working in Perth since Aug 2006. Life has been full of challenges and trials – not to mention trying to adapt to weather and distance from family and friends. Throughout my stay here, I have been serving in IMC ( Immanuel Methodist Church ) in areas – Sunday school, youth, young adult, choir, etc. God has given me lots of opportunities in church to keep me going.

During my stay, I have visited Melbourne , Sydney and Adelaide . I plan to go to New Zealand (early Oct). It will be an exciting moment.

God bless you all and hope to see you all early of August as promised. Enjoy some of my photos I took in Sydney , Melbourne , Adelaide and Perth as well and serve God with all your hearts….

By Bro Jeff~

No comments:

在线人数/People Online

User