Home Photos Forum
Welcome to Setapak Methodist Youth Fellowship

Sunday, August 20, 2006

代祷事项 Prayers Needed

请为团契弟兄姐妹的需要代祷:-
Please pray for MYFers' needs:-

  1. 丽专 Alison
    - Pray for my health & the heart of serving in SMC
  2. 思豪 Daniel
    - Pray for my stamina to complete my 5 assignments left which is due in mid of august and early sept.
    - Pray for my mom cuz she is taking care of my grandma during weekdays in her hometown Kuala Klawang, N.9. Pray for the health of my grandma as well :)
  3. 晓丽 Shirley
    - Pray for my health
    - Pray for the project on hand which due at the end of August. Now only 30% completed.
  4. 俐麟 Lily
    - My studies in UK (terribly busy with assignments and presentations)
    - My health cos the weather is changing everyday, hoping that i can cope with the weather.
  5. 忠信 Jeff
    - Hope I can be wise and strong in meeting in work challenges in Perth during next 2 months
  6. 为明 Danny
    - Pray for my spiriture life
    - Pray for my 2 assignments hang up this friday (4 Aug)
  7. 明霞 Min Sia
    - Pray for my health, few days sick, flu
  8. 伟霖 William
    - Pray for AIA Career
    - Pray for relationship around
  9. Steffi
    - Thanks God for this relaxing semester
    - Guide me to have a good relationship with course mates
  10. Xiao Wei
    - Pray for my daily driving go and back from Taman Tun Dr Ismail and Setapak.
    - Pray for my health
    - Pray for my study and final exam which starts from 7 Sept
  11. Evelynn
    - my exam start on 8 sept and continue on 9,15 ,19.
    - My health
    - My relantionship with God.

No comments:

在线人数/People Online

User